Monday, May 12, 2008

Last day of work!

Looking GINORMOUS in my scrubs!!!


May 7th was my last day of work before my maternity leave. It worked out perfect because my cankles were so huge the swelling was spilling over my socks. Also, little Joey was punching about every other patient. He tended to pick on the 40-50 year old men who didn't know how to react to a baby in a woman's stomach kicking them. On my last day of work, we all went out to lunch and they bought me a beautiful cookie cake!!! Man, I have had a sweet tooth during the third trimester. The other two girls I clean teeth with are Emmie and Sadie. They both had babies in January. They have been my best friends, my mentors, ears that listened, full of information on breast feeding and baby talk, and truly kept me sane. There were two other girls at work, Jamie and Julie, that were extremely helpful too. I couldn't have asked for a better work environment. Poor Doctor Oller- out of his 9 employees, 5 of us have had or are having babies in 2008!!

No comments: