Friday, April 11, 2008

Into our 36th Week... like Whoa!

This picture is after a long week at work- still working Mon-Thurs!! Today, the most unbelievable thing happened. I was working away cleaning this nice man's teeth (new patient to our practice) when all of a sudden Little Joey kicked his arm through my belly!! My patient had never felt a baby kick before and was so excited. Little Joey continued to kick him throughout the appointment, and when the nice man left, I apologized for the abuse, hehe! Big Joey is the greatest!! I'd go crazy without him!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hi Leah! I think we've actually only met 2 times, but Ryan and I went to Hanover with Joe. Congratulations on your upcoming bundle of joy!! I work with Jill Irwin (and also went to school with her husband), and so she told me when you were due. We are actually expecting, too...due May 28th!!! I'll be home all summer with the baby, and so will Jill, so maybe the three of us can go on a walk sometime with our little ones. Hope you continue to feel well!!! I know just how excited you are to finally meet your baby...I am getting so excited, too!