Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hangin' with the girls from the Wood

The above pic is a group of all of my closest friends from high school. As you can see, I'm the third who is having a baby boy!! Dylan, on the left, is Marcy Mayhew's 4 year old. Acen, on the right, is Aimee Jones' 9 month old. It was so fun to have them at the shower!! The pic below is of Tiffy, one of my greatest friends, who came home from LA to throw us this baby shower. She'll be Little Joey's God Mother.
Britto and I Nanna and I
It's so nice to still be good friends with all of my girls from high school. The shower was a blast. We had Pizza King (my favorite pizza) and a chocolate fountain, which I made 4 trips to. I'm not too sure this yellow dress flatters me much, but I only fit into about 5 tops right now- ha!! I can't wait to start working out again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok so I hoped you liked your gift from me because I didnt see you open it because my son is CRAZY! I wish I could've found a babysitter because I feel like I came, chased Dyl around, smiled for a few pics, and flew out the door!