Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Shower Update


Taytum is pregnant too- due July 14th!

I think it'll fit!


Last Saturday my pledge sisters had the most amazing shower for me! It was a blast, and I think I laughed so hard I had 20 contractions that day!! They bought me the funniest onesies-"Daddy's Little Wingman" and "Automatic Sprinkler." Everything they bought Little Joey was simply wonderful! I made a day of it by staying from 1pm to 11pm, which doesn't happen very often. As 11pm rolled around and I was saying my good byes, I realized how much I missed "pre-gaming" with my girls. Although it's fun being pregnant, I'm about ready to hop back on the wagon- ha! I feel so blessed to have such geniune, life-long friends. They came from all over to celebrate with me. I truly feel so lucky. I can't wait for Little Joey to have 20 some Aunts!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leah - What a fun way to catch up with you! I am so sorry that I missed your shower - had to work. I have a present for you and I have one from Allison that I've had forever. We need to get together so I can see you and give you your presents. You look GREAT!!! What a sweetie Sloan is...Call me and we'll talk.

Love you - Beckster