Saturday, May 5, 2012

5 days old pics

 I think it's a combination that I'm worried Louie will be my last and that she is a girl, but we splurged on super fun pics done by Annie Syers. Above is my favorite- go IU!!






So far, we are hanging in there... by a thread. We are every bit of exhausted, delirious, and in love. Every day is tough right now, and I think to myself how I need to give up something in my life to make things easier. It's too hard to eliminate anything, so I pray it gets easier with time. Louie has been fairly easy (knock on wood). She takes 4-5 bottles a day and has been sleeping 8-5/6am since she was 6 weeks old. She still sleeps in a car seat next to our bed, but it's working. The boys love her to pieces, although I get tell they are getting tired of being home all of the time. I feel lucky we have made it to 8 weeks without too much drama. Please continue to pray for us. We thank our lucky stars and wonderful God every day. Once things settle down, I can't wait to share more pics.

2 comments:

Mommafo said...

Oh my... She is breathtaking! <3 You have such a beautiful family. Annie is amazing. Congratulations!

Ruth said...

Leah she is soooo beautiful! And just for the record, I think you were right for splurging on pics for her:)