Saturday, October 29, 2011

Couldn't help it....

I had to post some of the family pics. It was such a fun day at my Mom's house. My Mom's Christmas present to herself is for everyone to get together for family pictures. The process though is extensive. We have been working on outfits for several months. We have been given pamphlets of instructions with what we should do if perhaps there is a rain out. We tried on outfits months in advance. And yes, we had a make up lady and puppets for the assistants to get the kids attention. I think it was a success and I love all of the effort my Mom goes to doing this for us. The pictures continue to be priceless. (The following pics are the ones I had the make up lady capture from my camera.)


































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!!!!!! THESE PICTURES WILL MAKE WONDERFUL MEMORIES FOR A LIFETIME.....

Lauren Torpey Frye said...

you guys are so cute...and then to add a little girl to the mix is PERFECT! love it!\