Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Monkey See Monkey Do

Joey: "Hmmm.... I'm bored. Who really sits down during their whole dinner anyway?"



Joey: "Oh cool, here is one of Dad's leftover (empty) Barq's Root Beer bottles. Wonder what you do with this."


Ray: "Oh Joey, you are sooooo cool. I want to try that."




Ray: "No Joey, this is how you do it."







Ray: "Now this is fun! Hey Joey, where are you going? I'm coming. Wait for me."










Joey: "Ray Ray, only big boys can lick the icing off the spoon. Mommy said so."










Joey: "Ray, I bet you can't do this!!"
















Joey: "Look Ray, I'm hilarious. I bet Mom's so proud we are doing this in the kitchen."
















Joey: "Ok, Ray Ray. It's your turn. Did you watch me? Now go!"


















Ray: "Hey Joey, Mommy and I always do this while you are taking a big long nap in the afternoon."






















Ray: "See I'm a pro!"























Joey and Ray: "What happens here, stays here. Brothers till the end!"































No comments: