Saturday, October 30, 2010

Changes

Need I say more about how much this little, big guy has changed. Oh my, has he thinned out!


Can you believe these pictures?? Joey will be 2 1/2 next month and Sloanie will be 3 in January. These little boogers play sooo well together, and now that Sydney is walking and talking she has joined in the fun.


LJ talks about the football game all week long. We've been to all the Roncalli home games but one and that night we went to Greenwood's Homecoming (my alma mater). I thought LJ was going to be fascinated with the football players.... NOPE.... ALL ABOUT THE BAND!!!! He talks all week long about all the instruments, and his favorite is the french horn. You name it, he knows it. He has a little DVD about instruments and from that he knows the brass section, woodwind section, the harp, and I could go on for days. LJ also loves watching one of his babysitters, Laura, "do the cheers." We have a blast going and I'm really sad football is coming to an end.




We also went to IU Homecoming. My Uncle Joe (my boss) has an RV and it was such a luxury warming up, having a snack, and using the bathroom. We also used some of his tickets, but once again we HAD TO FIND THE BAND!!!!! We searched forever and found the pep band. We could have stayed all day, but unfortunately we had to go home for a nap.





Oh.... THE BAND!!!!!!!! I know, LJ looks terrified, but really he was in awwww.








Uncle Dogg, need I say more.







This is my cousin, Bryson, so that would make it LJ's 2nd cousin, once removed????? Bryson is sooo good with kids ( he has 3 younger bros and sis).







We have hit the high maintenance stage, where now that we can communicate we talk about all of our "wants" and "needs" all day long. It usually goes something like this, "Too bright. Turn windows off. My need sunglasses" -Joey









Or something like this, "My neeeeeed a cupcake." -Joey










Or "My need Yo Gabba Gabba real ones."-Joey
So we went to the Murat and watched Gabba Gabba. I wll say I got goosebumps when they came out. It was awwwesome seeing them in person. Joey loved it too!











We were supposed to be Brobee for Halloween. He's the little green guy. Joey is too scared of the outfit now, so I think we are going as a cowboy.









Before we hit the "I need to know every instrument" stage, we were in the "I need to know every truck stage." This nice man let Joey ride in his Catapillar.















Syd turned 1 in September. The time has gone fast. Beau and Joey were out of town, bummer.







That's it folks. I do appreciate you reading my blog and I love love love hearing from you. It gives me motivation to keep blogging.
Happy Halloween!









No comments: