Monday, September 29, 2008

My husband claims...


October is the greatest month of the year! So, I asked him why knowing his birthday is Oct. 23... he said, "The MLB playoffs start Wednesday!" I got a real kick out of that. As much as men drive us crazy because the majority of their free time is spent checking their one of three fantasy teams, trying to watch the Cubbies play every game of their season (there are like 150 games in a season), betting on 4-8 college games on Saturday, and then three NFL games on Sunday... I still love my husband because he finds a way to include me! I have my own fantasy team (I'm ranked 1 of 14), he takes me to at least one Cubs game a season, several IU football and basketball games, takes me to a Colts game by begging one of his fellow season ticket holder friends to let me use a ticket, and best of all, he gives me 40% of all of his winnings when he bets!!! This works out great. I found myself DVRing the White Sox/Tigers game today, rooting for Texas Christian on the weekend, and pulling for a reciever to go down so my running back can score the touchdown on the Cowboys. What a smart man! I thought I was going to be burnt out being trapped my 2 men in the house, but truly, I love it! I do, however, plan on getting together with pledge sisters this weekend- girl time is a definite must!




The picture above is Pop Pop Taylor and LJ in their orange bowling shirts.

Now, for the pictures below. We all have a feeling these pictures are a definite prediction of the future... hehe! LJ is going to have his hands full with Sloanie, but ya know... she's just so darn cute!




















No comments: