Thursday, June 12, 2008

We shall call him "LJ"

So, the name "LJ" has stuck. I think my dad started it. It stands for Little Joey. It just got too complicated trying to distinguish between Joseph T and Joseph V.

Life is good. I turned 24 today. I'll be posting bday pics soon. We went to the Melting Pot- yummy!! LJ is now a little over 4 weeks old and weighed 11 lbs at the doctor's this week- our pediatrition calls my breast milk "super milk." LJ is a growing boy and it's so amazing to see how much he changes everyday. He opens his eyes so much more everyday and they are as blue as can be- it's adorable. He's sleeping alright... that's right, I just said alright. He usually has a four hour segment at first and after that it's between 2 and 3 hours. Therefore, we're up quite a bit at night. I've started to really like ESPN and the morning shows (and I think I've watched every CSI episode by now)- I couldn't believe the morning shows came on at 4:30 am- sweet!! It was hilarious today because I knew Jordan Crawford quit playing for IU before my husband, Joey, did because I heard it at 4 am on ESPN. I couldn't wait till he woke up so I could tell him, hah!

I work for the first time this Saturday. I work for Beau from 8-1. It'll be interesting going back to work, but I have a good feeling Big Joey and LJ will have some good bonding time.

We've had a bunch of fun with the fam. We can't seem to visit enough. It's a lot different having two babies around the Taylor household, but the grandparents love it!! I can't wait until the babes get older and can play together! The fam on my parent's deck.
At Brooke's for her 30th bday with the fam.
Sloane and LJ have the same size feet!!

No comments: